IOI Ventures, LLC is a full-service digital marketing agency on the lookout for a talented, hungry & motivated SEM/SEO Specialist with a diverse range of experience across a variety of paid media channels. If you’re excited to become part of a passionate, dynamic, growing team, and get exposure to a wide variety of industries and projects, apply below.
Who We Are
IOI is a fast-growing marketing and sales optimization firm that works with small and medium-sized businesses and organizations that are looking to optimize efforts, scale their businesses, and generate revenue through data-driven digital marketing strategies and tactics. We typically act as a plug-and-play marketing arm, supporting all the marketing efforts for a business, including strategy down to the execution and reporting. IOI has partners across a wide variety of industries, from service industries like youth sports and hospitality to professional athletes and musicians, consumer goods companies, and nonprofit entities.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate should have 3 – 5 years of hands-on paid media experience in an agency or corporate setting, can demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, and must possess an expert attention to detail. The ideal person will have a strong desire for staying on top of trends in the digital marketing landscape, especially when it comes to social media advertising and google search. If you like working with passionate people, using technology to solve business problems, have experience working with sports and hospitality clients, and are passionate about collaborating with a team, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally to align campaign strategies and client goals
- Design, execute, and maintain ROI-focused paid media campaigns start to finish
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience/targeting optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Compile monthly reports for our clients on campaigns with insights and recommendations
- Recommend and consult clients and marketing teams on any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up conversion tracking & retargeting pixels, managing all goal setting in analytics
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our clients’ locations and industries
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in SEO, PPC & Paid Social advertising
- BS degree in marketing or a related field, or Digital Marketing Certification equivalent
- 2-5 years of digital marketing experience – agency preferred, but not required
- Certified in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
- Proven experience with project management software, such as Asana, Clickup or Basecamp
- Proficiency with GSuite
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
A competitive salary range of $55K-$65k (commensurate with experience), full benefits, including 401k, medical and dental insurance. A dynamic, collaborative team environment with growth opportunities, year-around half day Fridays, and profit-sharing bonuses.
Opportunity exists for this to be a remote position.