Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted: March 3, 2023
IOI Ventures, LLC is on the lookout for a talented, hungry & motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator with a diverse range of experience across a variety of digital marketing channels. If you’re excited to become part of a passionate, dynamic, growing team, and get exposure to a wide variety of industries and projects, apply below.
IOI is a fast-growing marketing and sales optimization firm that works with small and medium-sized businesses and organizations that are looking to optimize efforts, scale their businesses, and generate revenue through data-driven digital marketing strategies and tactics. We act as a plug and play marketing arm, supporting all marketing efforts for a business, including strategy down to the execution and reporting. IOI has partners across a wide variety of industries, including youth sports, hospitality, consumer goods, professional athletes, musicians, and nonprofit entities.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years of digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, can demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, and must possess an expert attention to detail. The ideal person will have a strong desire for staying on top of trends in the digital marketing landscape. This person should have the ability to create strong long-term relationships, advocate for our client’s success, coordinate cross-functionally with internal teams, and discover mutually beneficial new business opportunities with our existing customers. If you like working with people, using technology to solve business problems, have experience working with clients, and are passionate about collaborating with a team, we want to hear from you.
What You'll Do
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting client needs through a variety of digital channels, primarily focused on content creation in visual and written forms.
- BS degree in marketing or a related field, or Digital Marketing Certification equivalent
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience – agency preferred, but not required
- Experience planning and developing written and visual content for a variety of channels
- Hands on experience with content management systems, such as WordPress, email marketing programs, like Mailchimp, and social media management platforms
- Proficiency with project management software, such as Asana, Clickup or Basecamp.
- Hands on familiarity with design programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics, and other digital marketing monitoring technologies and tools, with an ability to track, measure & analyze results and then optimize efforts to improve performance.
What We Offer
A competitive salary range of $40,000 to $50,000 (commensurate with experience), full benefits, including 401k, medical and dental insurance. A dynamic, collaborative team environment, with growth opportunities, and profit-sharing bonuses. The ability to expand your experience, grow your skill set and learn from a team of marketing veterans who has seen and done it all in a variety of industries.