Social Media Manager and Content Creator
Posted: February 9, 2023
IOI Ventures, LLC is on the lookout for a talented, driven, Social Media Manager to join our growing digital marketing firm. If you’re excited to become part of a passionate, dynamic team, and get exposure to a wide variety of industries and projects, apply below. Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of Social media management and content creation experience in an agency or corporate setting, can demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, and must possess an expert attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal person will also have a strong desire for staying on top of trends in the Social Media landscape and an entrepreneurial mindset.
IOI Ventures takes a new approach to the traditional agency model that can develop foundational brand strategy and go to market plans, but unlike traditional agencies, we actually connect the dots and judge our work on lead generation and revenue growth. Marketing shouldn’t be a guessing game, we’re data-driven digital marketers and sales operations professionals that tie investments back to sales.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of social media marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, can demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, and possess an expert attention to detail. You have a strong desire for staying on top of trends in the social landscape, have experience working with clients, and are passionate about collaborating with a team to help our clients grow.
What You'll Do
Our future SMM will design and implement social media strategies for our clients that align with business goals. Working collaboratively with account managers, you will be responsible for leading the creation of visual and written content for different social media platforms, managing organic posts, responding to followers, and managing the client’s image and tone so it aligns with the brand identity and purpose.
You will strategize and plan content (content calendar), post organically via social platforms, monitor audience activity, and engage with different online communities.
Additionally you will be expected by our Digital Marketing Lead to track insights weekly, perform competitive analysis and create monthly reports to evaluate and improve content and organic social performance.
- BS degree in marketing or a related field, or a Digital Marketing Certification
- 3+ years of Social Media specific marketing experience
- Experience managing social platforms for clients, from content ideation to execution, to reporting and analysis
- Experience creating and managing a content calendar and reporting social media insights and metrics
- Proficiency with project management software, such as Asana, Clickup or Basecamp.
- Hands on familiarity with design programs, such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics, and other digital marketing monitoring technologies and tools, with an ability to track, measure & analyze results and then optimize efforts to improve performance.
Availability to travel to clients to collect content 30% of the time
Flexibility in schedule on some holidays, weekends and nights
What We Offer
A competitive salary range, full benefits, including 401k, medical and dental insurance. A dynamic, collaborative team environment, with growth opportunities, and profit-sharing bonuses. The ability to expand your experience, grow your skill set and learn from a team of marketing veterans who have seen and done it all in a variety of industries.