Full Job Description
JR Account Manager
Focus Areas: Account Management
IOI Ventures, LLC is on the lookout for a talented, driven, JR. Account
Manager (AM) to join our growing digital marketing agency. If you’re excited to become part of a passionate, dynamic team, and get exposure to a wide variety of industries and projects, apply below. Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, can demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, and must possess an expert attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal person will also have a strong desire for staying on top of trends in the digital marketing landscape.
About Us: IOI Ventures takes a new approach to the traditional agency model that can develop foundational brand strategy and go to market plans, but unlike traditional agencies, we actually connect the dots and judge our work on lead generation and revenue growth. Marketing shouldn’t be a guessing game, we’re data-driven digital marketers and sales operations professionals that tie investments back to sales.
The JR. AM will be responsible for managing client accounts and overseeing the smooth and effective delivery and execution of projects while ensuring the overall success of our partners. Reporting to the COO and Chief Strategist, this position requires superior account management experience, big picture thinking, and the ability to successfully lead cross-functional teams that collectively contribute to multifaceted digital campaigns. The JR. Account Manager in this role acts as the primary and secondary interface with accounts, helping drive overall strategy while developing campaigns and managing projects across the entire digital ecosystem. Proven experience managing digital campaigns is a requirement of the role, as the JR. AM leads in creating channel strategies, helps in executing campaigns, assigns tasks, and charts the progress of the support staff while measuring and reporting back to the clients regularly on the results.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience in account-based role
- Experience developing, managing, executing, and optimizing campaigns across all digital marketing channels (web, content, paid, email, search, social)
- Proficiency in MKTG automation programs, and email marketing tools, marketing intelligence platforms, and analytics tools
- Experience conducting website and campaign audits, performing keyword research and competitive analysis
- Hands-on familiarity with Google Analytics, and other digital marketing monitoring technologies and tools, with an ability to track, measure, and analyze results tied back to client KPIs
- Direct knowledge of audience targeting, list building, and optimized campaign segmentation and personalization
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Agency experience a plus
- Live within a commutable distance to Sarasota, FL
- Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other marketing certifications a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite experience not required, but preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
Company’s Facebook page: