Account Manager, Remote
Posted: March 1, 2023
IOI Ventures, LLC is on the lookout for a talented, driven, Account Manager (AM) to join our growing digital marketing firm. If you’re excited to become part of a passionate, dynamic team, and get exposure to a wide variety of industries and projects, apply below. Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of digital marketing experience in an agency or corporate setting, can demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, and must possess expert attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal person will also have a strong desire for staying on top of trends in the digital marketing landscape.
IOI Ventures is a fast-growing digital marketing company that takes a new approach to the traditional agency model. IOI works with its clients to develop a foundational brand strategy and go-to-market plans that leverage all facets of digital marketing. However, unlike traditional agencies, we actually connect the dots and ultimately judge our work on lead generation and revenue growth. Marketing shouldn’t be a guessing game, we’re data-driven digital marketers and sales operations professionals that tie investments back to revenue growth.
Who You Are
The AM will be responsible for managing client accounts and overseeing the smooth and effective delivery and execution of projects while ensuring the overall success of our partners. With guidance and support from the CSO & Director of Account Services, this position requires superior account management experience, big picture thinking, and the ability to successfully lead cross-functional teams that collectively contribute to multifaceted digital campaigns.
What You'll Do
The Account Manager in this role acts as the primary interface with accounts, helping drive overall strategy while developing campaigns and managing projects across the entire digital ecosystem. Proven experience managing digital campaigns is a requirement of the role. The AM’s here at IOI lead in creating channel strategies, helps in executing campaigns, assigns tasks and charts the progress of support staff while measuring and reporting back to the clients regularly on the results.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience developing, managing, executing, and optimizing campaigns across all digital marketing channels (web, content, paid, email, search, social)
- Proficiency in MKTG automation programs, and email marketing tools, marketing intelligence platforms, and analytics tools
- Experience conducting website and campaign audits, performing keyword research and competitive analysis
- Hands-on familiarity with Google Analytics, and other digital marketing monitoring technologies and tools, with an ability to track, measure, and analyze results tied back to client KPIs
- Direct knowledge of audience targeting, list building, and optimized campaign segmentation and personalization
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Agency experience a plus
Google Analytics, HubSpot and other marketing certifications a plus
Adobe Creative Suite experience not required, but preferred